Brought to you by S.A. Natural Products
Brought to you by
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Joint Health. Reviewed 2019 October. Available from: https://
www.niams.nih.gov/community-outreach-initiative/understanding-joint-health Accessed 2021 July 9.
- Cleveland Clinic. 5 Best Ways to Safeguard Your Joints as You Age. 2020, July 13. Available from: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/5-
best-ways-to-safeguard-your-joints-as-you-age/ Accessed 2021 July 9
- Arthritis Foundation. Do I have arthritis? Available from: https://www.arthritis.org/health-wellness/about-arthritis/understanding-
arthritis/do-i-have-arthritis Accessed 2021 July 9
- Cleveland Clinic. The best exercises to keep your joints healthy. 2020, October 2. Available from: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/
how-to-keep-your-joints-healthy-with-the-right-exercise/ Accessed 2021 July 9
- Arthritis Foundation. 16 joint protection tips. Available from: https://www.arthritis.org/health-wellness/healthy-living/managing-
- Cleveland Clinic. The best foods to help you relieve your joint pain. 2020, December 29. Available from: https://health.clevelandclinic.
org/the-best-food-to-help-relieve-your-joint-pain/ Accessed 2021 July 9
- Nutrients. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement. 2017, March 16. Available from: https://
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372953/ Accessed 2021 July 9
- Butawan, M., R. Benjamin, and R. Bloomer, Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement. Nutrients,
2017. 9(3): p. 290.
WHY IS BONE HEALTH IMPORTANT? The health of your bones is increasingly important as you age. Older adults often have bone loss – low bone density that makes the bones weaker – which leads to an increase risk of fractures. It’s never too early to start thinking about bone health; maximizing your bone during your…
For more health information
Click on the body area you want to know more about. Select a related health topic from the menu